Cinnamon swirl bread is one of my fav quick breakfasts but I just wasn't in a quick bread mood.I was feeling muffins but I still wanted the cinnamon swirl bread taste.So… Cinnamon Swirl Muffins.YUM.
There's just something so wonderful 威廉希尔手机版about cinnamon.It's such a complex flavor.Is it sweet?Spicy?What is it?It makes me feel all warm and cozy and it just tastes and smells so… perfect.That's really all I can say,it's the perfect spice.And aside from vanilla,it's my favorite.
In my opinion,muffins are one of the best quick breakfasts you can make.You can make a regular batch or double them depending on how many muffins you want.
Since Adam eats 2 or 3 muffins at a time,I often make a double batch.You can also freeze these Cinnamon Swirl Muffins really easily.Just stick 'em in a freezer bag and defrost them as needed.I also recommend toasting them up with a little butter – SO.GOOD.
These Cinnamon Swirl Muffins do not disappoint.They're sweet but not too sweet and they've got the perfect amount of cinnamon.And another bonus – the cinnamon makes your house smell amazing when you're baking these little beauties.They make a pretty spectacular breakfast any day of the week.Enjoy!
Be sure to follow me onInstagramand hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this cinnamon swirl muffins recipe,be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
- 2 C.williamhill官网gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3/4 C granulated sugar
- 2 eggs,room temperature
- 1 C牛奶,room temperature
- 1/4 C canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and spray a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl,筛面粉,xantham gum,baking powder,salt and sugar and set aside.
- In a small bowl,mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Mix milk,eggs,canola oil and vanilla in a large measuring cup or a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup 1/3 to 1/2 way full with batter.Top the batter with half of the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Add the rest of the of the batter to the muffin cups and top with the remaining brown sugar/cinnamon.
- Use a toothpick to lightly swirl through each muffin.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
These muffins freeze very well and are especially good toasted with a little bit of butter!When following a williamhill官网gluten-free diet,please be sure to use williamhill官网gluten-free ingredients.