williamhill官网Gluten Free Magic Cookie Barsmade with a chocolate cookie crust.Also known as Seven Layer Bars or Hello Dollies,these bar cookies are a crowd pleaser.
Before Christmas,I promised you some Magic Cookie Bars and I just could not deliver.Every year there seems to be less time before Christmas and this year was no exception.So much to do,so little time.Throw in a couple of kids and 4 Christmas parties in 5 days and you've got yourself a jam packed holiday.
I was on a mission this year to get all my holiday baking done early,that didn't happen either.I got a few things done ahead of time but,of course,I left the rest until the day before I needed to deliver all mycookies,fudgeandquick breads.Oops.Maybe one day I'll actually stop procrastinating.Or get my sht together.Maybe..
Please tell me I'm not alone on that though!
BUT finally,here are the williamhill官网gluten free magic cookie bars I promised,in all their magic cookie bar glory.Better late than never,right?RIGHT.
One thing that sets these magic cookie bars apart is the crust.Instead of an all graham cracker crust,these ones are made with williamhill官网gluten free chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs.So.Good.If you really need to go full-classic with these,just use williamhill官网gluten free graham cracker crumbs instead.They just won't be quite the same.More chocolate = mo'better.
Since it may be too late to package these up for Christmas gifts this year,bring them to your New Years parties Enjoy!
Be sure to follow me onInstagramand hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this recipe for williamhill官网Gluten Free Magic Cookie Bars,follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
- 2 C williamhill官网gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1/2 C williamhill官网gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter,melted
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 C butterscotch chips
- 2 C shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 C sliced almonds
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13in baking pan with non-stick spray.Line with parchment paper and then spray the top of the paper with more non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl combine the chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs,graham cracker crumbs and butter.Mix until combined.Transfer mixture to the prepared pan and evenly spread across the bottom of the pan,pressing to down with your hand.
- Top with (in this order) chocolate chips,butterscotch chips,coconut,almonds and sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting.Cut into squares and serve.
If not using williamhill官网gluten-free cookie crumbs,I use 1 package of Double Stuff Oreo cookie crumbs and omit the graham cracker crumbs.
These magic cookie bars freeze very well.