Have you ever had one of those months or weeks where everything just seems to go wrong at once?April has been that month for us.Here's a quick run-down of everything that has gone awry SO FAR: our water pump broke and had to be replaced,我们其中一间浴室的厕所坏了，必须更换，my pacemaker went kaput and had to be replaced,our DirectTV satellite connection went out so we switched to cable,我们的2岁冰箱出现了除霜/风扇问题，必须解决。
I mean,真的？Like,真实的，,真的？!!下雨的时候，it pours.我妈妈总是说如果我有一只鸭子，它会淹死的。”That pretty much sums up our kind of luck.Everything went at once.I'm pretty sure we just had a whole flock of ducks drown.
Last week I wrote a little bit 威廉希尔手机版about mypacemaker issues.Many of you emailed me,sent me messages and left me comments sending me well wishes,治疗思想和祈祷。Thank you SO MUCH for your kindness and kind words – I really appreciate it!!
I had my surgery for my pacemaker replacement last Wednesday and it went really well.It was actually the best surgery I've had to date,if you can classify a surgery"the best".我真的要在同一天回家，which was a first for me.The hardest part has been the recovery.It's hard to let yourself heal when you've got two toddlers and a house and family to take care of.
更不用说，I was so over having zero energy and the inability to do anything that I just want to jump back into everything and get caught up.But since I'm still healing,I definitely have limits and I'm constantly playing defense trying to keep two jumping,尖叫，laughing,kicking,giggling,thrashing toddlers away from my incision.我觉得我需要进入泡沫。
I made this williamhill官网gluten free pineapple upside-down cake back in the winter when I was dreaming of spring,夏天和温暖的天气。菠萝只是让你觉得自己是个热带人。威廉希尔手机版This cake has been on my to-do list for a long time and I'm finally getting around to sharing it.
Mainly because I haven't been in the kitchen in over two weeks.It's been weird not cooking and baking and I'm glad to get back into it.In the upcoming weeks I'll be sharing a healthy lasagna recipe and some awesome double chocolate chip muffins among other things.Enjoy!!
be sure to follow me oninstagram还有hashtag什么工作博客或tag@whattheforkfoodbog–我喜欢看你做了什么！!
报名参加我的free newsletter subscriptionfor new recipes and exclusive giveaways + my free ecookbook – recipes with chocolate
- 1/4 C butter,melted
- 1/2 C light brown sugar,packed
- 1和2/3 Cwilliamhill官网gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 C butter,melted
- 3/4 C light brown sugar,packed
- 1/4 C granulated sugar
- 1 egg,room temperature
- 1/4 C vanilla yogurt,room temperature
- 1/2 C milk,room temperature
- 1/4 C菠萝汁（菠萝罐头中保留）
- 1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 在一个9英寸的馅饼盘中加入1/4杯融化的黄油，并在馅饼盘底部涂抹黄油。Sprinkle 1/2 cup brown sugar over the melted butter.Arrange the pineapple slices on the bottom of the pie plate and place the cherries in the open spaces between slices and inside the holes.
- In a medium bowl,sift and whisk together the flour,黄原胶baking powder,小苏打和盐。
- In a large bowl,将1/2杯融化的黄油搅拌在一起，3/4 cup brown sugar and granulated sugar breaking up the clumps in the sugar.Whisk in the egg,yogurt,牛奶，菠萝汁和香草，混合均匀。加入干燥的原料搅拌至完全混合。
- 把面糊倒在菠萝片上，350度烘烤45-65分钟，或者直到牙签变干净。Cover the cake with aluminum foil if the cake starts to get too brown.
- Cool cake in the pan for 15-20 minutes before inverting onto a cake plate.加热或室温。
Recipe adapted fromSally's Baking Addiction.
*Cooking time may vary depending on oven temps and how much liquid comes off your pineapple and cherries.Try to dry the pineapple and cherries before adding to the pie plate to avoid excess moisture.My cake took a full 65 minutes to bake completely through.