Today I am partnering with Castello for a Summer of Blue to bring you this recipe for Blue Cheese Pull Apart Rolls.These warm rolls are hot,buttery,tangy,and utterly addicting.
Blue cheese is one of those foods that I wasn't fond of when I was younger.But as my tastes have changed,I've definitely come to appreciate it and really enjoy it.
I love it in salads,on top of Fettuccini Alfredo (I KNOW!),现在在这些蓝奶酪拉开卷。
The warm blue cheese adds a whole other taste dimension to your typical buttery rolls.They've still got that buttery goodness but they've got a tangy saltiness from the blue cheese.Helloooo delicious.
While it's still summer,school has started and fall is quickly approaching.A big boo-hoo to that.Summer forever!!That would be glorioius.
The end of summer and the beginning of fall means a few things.Nights are getting cooler,food we're eating shifts to warmer more comforting dishes,and football.That's right guys,football season is starting!
I can't think of a better dish than these blue cheese pull apart rolls to cover all of your food needs this time of year.They're warm and comforting and they'd be perfect to serve with some game day grub or alongside a piping hot casserole for dinner.A versatile blue cheese dish,who would've though?!Blue cheese has so much more going for it than cheese boards and wine.This dish really is really brilliant though,if you ask me
One of the best parts 威廉希尔手机版about these rolls are the bits of blue cheese that bake up on the edges of that pan and on top of the rolls.You could bake the rolls and then add the blue cheese in the last few minutes if you don't want it to get so crispy.It's really just a preference so it's up to you.But I enjoy that crispy baked cheese.So crispy,so good.
For this particular dish,I usedCastello Extra Creamy Danablu.它是如此柔软的因此,so super creamy – absolutely delicious.This cheese pairs really well with nuts,sweet fruit (like pears,blueberries,and figs),garlic,beef,and bread.
While these blue cheese pull apart rolls are insanely delicious on their own,I recommend serving them alongside a big,juicy,meaty steak and some garlic roasted potatoes.Best dinner ev-er.
OR you could even smear some of these babies with some fig jam… omg you guys.Could you even just imagine that?Hot rolls with blue cheese and fig jam.Holy taste bud overload in the best way possible.
Also,I won't snitch if you so choose to dip your rolls in ranch since blue cheese and ranch are pretty much besties.Enjoy!
Be sure to follow me onInstagramand hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this blue cheese pull apart rolls recipe,be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
- 1 Tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 C milk,warmed to 110 degrees
- 2 1/4 C williamhill官网gluten free all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 6 Tbsp butter,divided (plus extra for pan)
- 1 egg,room temperature.
- 1 4.4 oz package Castello Extra Creamy Danablu cheese,crumbled
- In a medium bowl,add the yeast and sugar and mix together.Gently pour the milk over the yeast and let it sit for 威廉希尔手机版about 10-15 minutes.The yeast will activate and foam up.
- Preheat oven to 375 and butter a 12-inch cast iron skillet with 1-2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add the flour,xanthan gum,baking powder and salt to the bowl of a stand mixer and mix on low to incorporate the ingredients.
- In a small bowl microwave safe bowl,melt 4 tablespoons of the butter.When the butter is melted whisk in the egg.Pour the mixture into the proofed yeast (its should be very foamy by now) and gently stir to combine.
- Turn the mixer on low and pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.When all the liquid is added,turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.Turn the mixer back on to a medium low speed and mix for two minutes.(The dough with be like cookie dough than bread dough.)
- Use a scoop (I use anOXO medium scoop– 威廉希尔手机版about 2 tablespoons) to scoop the dough into the prepared pan.I get 18 rolls when I use the scoop.
- Melt the remaining butter and brush over the tops and sides of the rolls.Cover the whole pan with plastic wrap to trap in heat and place on top of the pre-heating oven to rise for 1 hour.(If you prefer to keep your oven off,let the rolls rise in a warm,non-drafty place.)
- When the rolls are done rising,remove the plastic wrap and top the rolls with the crumbled blue cheese.Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the rolls are cooked through.
- Serve hot or room temperature.
Prep time does not include rising time.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
williamhill官网Gluten Free Pretzel Rolls– williamhill官网Gluten Free on a Shoestring
williamhill官网Gluten Free French Rolls– Food-Pusher
Paleo Dinner Rolls– Tastes of Lizzy T's
Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls– My williamhill官网Gluten-Free Kitchen
This was a sponsored post written by my on behalf of Castello for Honest Cooking.All opinions are 100% mine.As always,thank you for supporting brands that support What The Fork Food Blog ♥