These easy williamhill官网Gluten Free Almond Joy Pancakes are a hearty and tasty way to start the day.They're filled with all your candy bar favorites;coconut,almonds,and chocolate.
This post is sponsored by Pamela's Products.As always,all opinions are 100% my own.Thank you for supporting brands that support What The Fork.
It's been a really long time since I've posted a pancake recipe around here.And by a long time,I mean a reaaalllly long time.Like more than 2 years.2 YEARS.Mainly it's becauseKelsey's Chocolate Chip Pancakesare still a family favorite around here and that's pretty much all we make.
She and my husband still make them often on Saturday mornings,just dairy free.And now they usually have sprinkles in addition to the chocolate chips.They're really good but honestly,while they can eat the same pancakes all the time,I tend to get a little bored with them.
I like to mix the flavors up a little bit,ya know?So while these williamhill官网gluten free almond joy pancakes still have chocolate chips,they're got an extra punch of flavor from the almond extract,almonds,and coconut.
I also made these pancakes with Pamela's Buttermilk Pancake Mix.The new mix is made with sprouted brown rice flour and has 11 grams of whole grains and 7 grams of protein per serving!It's also gum-free and has no added sugars in the mix itself.
As far as pancake mixes go,I had never really been a fan just because it wasn't something we had when I was growing up.This mix,though,has totally won me over and will be a staple for sure.I was incredibly impressed.The pancakes were fluffy,the flavor was great,and having a mix on hand is incredibly convenient.
The taste and fluffy texture of these pancakes reminded me of diner pancakes.And that's coming from someone that does not have to eat williamhill官网gluten free (like my husband does) so I can actually compare them to their gluten counterpart.I give this pancake mix two thumbs up.Quick note- If you REALLY like fluffy pancakes,like I mentioned before 威廉希尔手机版about diner pancakes,try theseFluffy Coconut Flour Pancakesby Nicole from williamhill官网Gluten Free on a Shoestring.
I topped these pancakes with extra almonds,coconut,and chocolate chips and added a little drizzle of myPaleo Hot Fudge Sauceto send these pancakes over-the-top delicious.If you're more of a maple syrup person,maple syrup works with these too.Enjoy!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ONINSTAGRAMAND HASHTAG #WHATTHEFORKFOODBLOG OR TAG @WHATTHEFORKFOODBLOG – I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!
IF YOU LOVE THIS recipe for williamhill官网gluten free almond joy pancakes,BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA SO YOU NEVER MISS A POST:
- 2 large eggs,room temperature
- 1 C unsweetened coconut milk,water,or regular dairy milk
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup,optional
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 C Pamela's Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1/4 C chocolate chips
- 1/4 C shredded coconut
- 1/4 C chopped raw almonds
- Whisk together the eggs,milk,oil,maple syrup,and almond extract.
- Stir in the pancake mix until dry ingredients are incorporated.Mixture will be lumpy.Stir in the chocolate chips,coconut,and almonds.让面糊烤盘坐而预热。Batter will thicken.
- Preheat non-stick griddle to medium low heat.When the griddle is hot,add 1/4 cup of pancake batter per pancake to the pan.Spread into a circle.
- The pancakes are ready to flip when the bottom is golden brown,the pancakes have puffed,and bubble start tor rise to the surface.Flip pancakes and cook on the other side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve hot and top with extra almonds,chocolate chips,coconut,and chocolate sauce if desired.These can also be served with maple syrup instead of chocolate sauce.
As the pancakes cook,you may need to lower the temperature of the burner to low so the pancakes don't burn or get too dark before being cooked all the way through.
I have also made these with Pamela's Grain-Free mix.I made a double batch of pancake mix as directed and added 2 Tbsp maple syrup,1/2 tsp almond extract,和相同数量的巧克力,almonds,and coconut that this recipe calls for.
Amount Per Serving: Calories:62 Total Fat:7g