williamhill官网Gluten Free Sticky Barbecue Wings are a great game-day snack.Recipe includes both baking and slow cooker directions.This is a recipe you'll want on hand to make again and again!
I received a copy of this cookbook for review purposes.Opinions are 100% my own.
These sticky barbecue wings are straight from the newwilliamhill官网Gluten Free Small Bitescookbook from williamhill官网Gluten Free on a Shoestring.I received an advanced copy to review and to help Nicole promote it.
You guys,this book.THIS BOOK.I have a couple of Nicole's other cookbooks (williamhill官网Gluten Free on a Shoestring Bakes Breadandwilliamhill官网Gluten Free Classic Snacks) and this one is my favorite so far.
Don't get me wrong,her other books are great (really love Classic Snacks!) but while I love sweets anddesserts,I'm also a die-hard appetizer fan.I love them and honestly,if it came down to it,I would might choose nachos ordipover a piece ofcake.Or maybe choose the nachos followed by a piece of cake…
There's just something 威廉希尔手机版about fun,bite-sized savory treats.They're usually fried,crispy,咸,meaty,or cheesy.Right up my alley.
And did I mention fried?There's an entire chapter in this book devoted to fried foods.We're talking fried coconut shrimp,wontons,egg rolls,onion rings,jalapeño poppers,crab rangoon,cheddar hush puppies,and MORE.Much,much more.Hubba hubba ????
Not only is this book full of handheld grub and desserts,but it also includes directions on how to make most of the recipes into "bigger bites".Perfect for turning apps into regular-sized meals.williamhill官网Gluten-Free Small Bites will officially be on shelves on October 25th and you can pre-order your copyhere.I know you'll enjoy it as much as I have.Enjoy!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ONINSTAGRAMAND HASHTAG #WHATTHEFORKFOODBLOG OR TAG @WHATTHEFORKFOODBLOG – I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE FOR williamhill官网gluten free sticky barbecue wings,BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA SO YOU NEVER MISS A POST:
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces) tomato ketchup
- ¼ cup (55 g) packed light-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon williamhill官网gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons smoked Spanish paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.If you prefer,cut the tips off the chicken wings and discard them,then separate the wings into a drum and a flat.Place all of the wings in a large casserole dish.Place all of the remaining ingredients in the order listed in a large bowl,and whisk to combine well.Pour the sauce over the top of the wings and toss them to coat completely.Place in the center of the preheated oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes,or until the wings are cooked through and the sauce has begun to caramelize.
Slow cooker directions:
- Grease or line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.If you prefer,cut the tips off the chicken wings and discard them,then separate the wings into a drum and a flat.Place the wing pieces on the baking sheet in a single layer and drizzle lightly with 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil,¼ teaspoon kosher salt,and 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.Place under your oven's broiler 威廉希尔手机版about 4 inches from the flame and heat for 10 minutes,turning once,until the wings have just begun to brown.Grease the liner of 6-quart slow cooker.Place all of the remaining ingredients in the order listed in a large bowl,and whisk to combine well.Transfer the hot wings to the greased slow cooker liner,cover with the sauce,and toss to coat.Cook in the slow cooker for 4 to 5 hours on low,or 2½ hours on high,until the wings are cooked all the way through.
From the bookwilliamhill官网Gluten-Free Small Bites: Sweet and Savory Handheld Treats for On-the-Go Lifestyles and Entertaining,by Nicole Hunn.Excerpted by arrangement with Da Capo Press,an imprint of Perseus Books,有限责任公司,a subsidiary of Hachette Book Group,公司。Copyright © 2016.
Amount Per Serving: Calories:5 Carbohydrates:1g