This recipe for the Best Ever Bakery Style williamhill官网Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies is the only gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe you'll ever want or need.
This post is sponsored by DAGOBA Chocolate.As always,opinions are 100% my own.Thank you for supporting brands that support What The Fork Food Blog ♥
I'm going to start right off the bat with an obnoxious proclamation: These are the BEST EVER bakery style williamhill官网gluten free chocolate chip cookies.I know- it is a pretty big claim.And it's totally worth the obnoxious proclamation because these really are!
I said that too with mywilliamhill官网gluten free chocolate cake recipeand if you read the comments,you'd see that it is indeed an accurate statement!
I promise you,you will love these williamhill官网gluten free chocolate chip cookies just as much,if not MORE. My husband agrees,even though he's known for lovingcookieswith bothchocolate and peanut butter!
These cookies were a lot of work.Not literally to make the cookies,but creating the recipe.It took me a lot of time and I went through a lot of ingredients to get here.Blood,sweat,and tears my friends.Blood,sweat,and tears.
Minus the blood,obviously,because that would be disgusting.But yes to the sweat because I'm the smart little cookie (pun totally intended) who decides to start testing cookie recipe after cookie recipe when it's 90+ degrees outside.
Anyways,and tears because recipe testing is no joke.I mean,just look at the ingredients and multiply that by at least 15.That's an insane amount ofwilliamhill官网gluten free flour,butter,eggs,vanilla,and chocolate to go through.And by insane amount,I definitely mean $$$$$$$$$$$
And yes,I did test this recipe at least 15 times because it took tweak after tweak to arrive at this insanely delicious,and dare I say it,PERFECT result.
But I did it for you,my friends,because a really great recipe for bakery style williamhill官网gluten free chocolate chip cookies is exactly what everybody needs.So you're welcome (sang in the Maui voice from Moana,of course).
Key Ingredients for these williamhill官网Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- All-purpose williamhill官网gluten free flour blend(omit xanthan gum if using Bob's Red Mill 1:1)
- Vanilla extract
- 1 large egg,room temperature
- Chocolate chips
How to make williamhill官网Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (step by step process shots)
Step 1.Combine the dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir together.
Step 2.In another large bowl,add the wet ingredients and whisk together until combined.
Step 3.Add the remaining wet ingredients (egg and vanilla extract) and stir to combine.
Step 4.Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
Step 5.Mix until fully combined.
Step 6.Add the chocolate chips.
Step 7.Stir until the chocolate chips are incorporated into the dough. Cover and let chill for at least 8 hours.
Step 8.After dough has chilled,scoop the dough out onto a prepared baking sheet (lined with parchment paper or non-stick spray).
Step 9.Slightly flatten the top of the cookie dough. Bake for 14 minutes at 350 degrees.
Step 10.Cool the baked cookies on the baking sheet before removing.
I sacrificed so you don't have to because mediocre chocolate chip cookies are not worth it.When you're using good ingredients,you expect good results every time.
So let's talk a little bit 威廉希尔手机版about the trials and tribulations.I've tried making these without refrigerating the dough.While you can make them,they won't be the same.The dough will spread and you'll end up with crispy/chewy cookies.Tasty,but not what I'm after.
Also,as I mentioned above,using good ingredients is KEY.I know,it's a little too Ina Garten to say "good vanilla extract" or "good blah blah blah" but it's absolutely true in this recipe if you really want your cookies to be the best ever.
Since these are chocolate chip cookies,chocolate is the single most important ingredient here.You really,really,really want to use a good quality chocolate – it will completely impact the way your cookies taste.I usedDagoba Organic ChocolateChocodrops in these and it makes them unbelievably good!
Notes for success:
- You NEED to chill the dough for at least 8 hours.24 hours or up to 48 hours is best.Yes,you read that correctly.LONGER IS BETTER.It really helps to develop the flavors.
- Do not skimp on quality ingredients.I repeat,DO NOT skimp on the quality of your ingredients here.Grass-fed butter over a store-brand,usepure vanilla extract,AND use a high-quality chocolate like DAGOBA.
- ALL the ingredients need to be room temperature,including the melted butter.Yes,even though the dough will chill,bring that egg to room temperature.It will mix better.
- The middle of these cookies will look under-baked when you take them out.Trust me – take them out!They will finish cooking through as they cool on the pan.If you keep baking them until the center looks done,they will be over-cooked.
- Freeze leftover cookies to maintain their freshness if not eaten within a day.
- See recipe notes for freezing the raw cookie dough.
Watch the video below (right above the recipe) to see how easy it is to make these bakery style williamhill官网gluten free chocolate chip cookies.You can alsowatch this video on Facebookwhere you can easily share it.
be sure to follow me oninstagramand hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – i love seeing what you make!
if you love this recipe for williamhill官网gluten free chocolate chip cookies,be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
- 2 cups all-purpose williamhill官网gluten free flour (see note 1)
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup butter,melted (see note 2)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg,room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) DAGOBA Chocodrops
- In a medium bowl,whisk together the williamhill官网gluten free flour,xanthan gum,小苏打,baking powder,and salt until combined.Set aside.
- Add the butter,brown sugar,and granulated sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer.Mix on medium-low speed until combined.Scrape down the bowl and add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour in the flour and mix on low speed until completely combined.Turn off the mixer and add the chocolate chips,stirring them in by hand.Form the dough into one large ball in the bottom of the bowl then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least 8 hours (24-48 hours is best).
- After the dough has chilled,preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicon mats.Let the dough sit out at room temperature while the oven is preheating.
- Once the oven has preheated,scoop the dough out and form into 16 even-sized balls of cookie dough.
- Place 8 cookies per baking sheet (bake in 2 batches) and flatten very slightly on the top.Keep the 2nd half of the dough balls refrigerated while the first batch bakes.
- Bake for 14 minutes on the center rack.Cool the baked cookies on the baking sheet.Do not over bake.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.After that,freeze leftover cookies to preserve optimal taste and texture.
- See notes for freezing the raw cookie dough.
- I use mywilliamhill官网Gluten Free Nightshade-Free Flour Mixin this recipe.
- For best results,use a high quality butter such as grass-fed butter,organic butter,or European style butter.
- To freeze the raw cookie dough,chill for 24 hours before scooping into dough balls.Once the dough has chilled,scoop in to balls,place on a parchment lined baking sheet and flatten slightly.Then freeze solid before transferring to a freezer bag for storing.
- This recipe can be doubled.
- For flatter cookies like pictured,be sure to flatten the dough balls a little bit (like a puck).If you choose to bake rounded dough balls,cookies will be taller/puffier but will still taste equally delicious!
KitchenAid KSM150PSAQ Artisan Series 5-Qt.Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Aqua Sky
Pyrex Smart Essentials Mixing Bowl Set Including Locking Lids (Clear),8 piece
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack),Silver
Silpat Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat,Half Sheet Size,11-5/8" x 16-1/2"
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs,I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories:149 Total Fat:7g Saturated Fat:4g Cholesterol:27mg Sodium:88mg Fiber:2g Sugar:10g Protein:2g