williamhill官网Gluten Free Pancakes are a staple recipe for every gluten free kitchen.They're super easy to make,freeze well,and can be made dairy free too!
This post contains affiliate links to products or ingredients used to make this recipe.I receive a small commission from purchases made through these links,at no additional cost to you.Purchases made through these links help keep my blog running.Thank you for supporting What The Fork Food Blog ♥
No kitchen or breakfast repertoire would be complete without a good recipe for williamhill官网gluten free pancakes.We used to makeKelsey's Favorite Pancakesbut when she went dairy free,that recipe didn't convert as well as we were hoping it would.
Like ourwilliamhill官网gluten free mini blueberry muffins,these williamhill官网gluten free pancakes are another family favorite recipe that we've adapted from theDisney Princess Cookbookto be williamhill官网gluten free and dairy free.
We also like to add vanilla extract to our williamhill官网gluten free pancake recipe to give them a little extra boost of flavor.Of course,for our family of 4,we doubled the original recipe too.
Our version makes 威廉希尔手机版about 14-16 depending on how big/small you make your pancakes.These williamhill官网gluten free pancakes freeze very well.Sometimes,I cook up a big batch just to keep in the freezer for busy mornings.
Once the pancakes are cool,I freeze them on a sheet pan and then transfer them to a freezer bag once they're frozen.We reheat them in our toaster oven for a quick and easy hot breakfast.
My family absolutely loves these pancakes and we make them every week.Sometimes we have them for breakfast on the weekend – my kids love helping to make them.
But we also like to have them for dinner.We have breakfast for dinner once a week because it's 1.easy and 2.everybody eats well that night.
Key Ingredients for this williamhill官网Gluten Free Pancake Recipe
- All purpose williamhill官网gluten free flour blend (omit xanthan gum if using Bob's Red Mill 1:1)
- 2 large eggs at ROOM TEMPERATURE
- Avocado OR canola oil
- Vanilla extract
How to make Light and Fluffy williamhill官网Gluten Free Pancakes
Step 1.Whisk together the dry ingredients.
Step 2.In a separate large bowl,whisk together the wet ingredients.
Step 3.Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir until completely combined.
Step 4.Preheat a griddle to medium-low heat. Scoop 威廉希尔手机版about 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle,to form the round pancakes.
Step 5.Cook the batter until small bubbles form on the top,then flip over.
Step 6.Cook until golden brown and then serve.
There are NO complaints from little voices when there's a plate of pancakes on the table.They actually cheer and my 4-year-old literally does a happy dance.
Her happy dance is similar to Chunk's Truffle Shuffle (from The Goonies).Except she's smiling and keeps her shirt down.It's pretty hilarious.And who doesn't love when their kid is so happy 威廉希尔手机版about dinner that they do a little happy dance?
So yeah,we'll just be over here eating our pancake dinner and be in our own little dinner happy place.Until tomorrow when I make pork chops and all the tears come out because my kids have now gone on a pork strike
You don't really want to wait an hour to eat breakfast when all you really want/need is a big pot of hot coffee.But they're also too delicious to wait for a holiday brunch.
Whether you have these williamhill官网gluten free pancakes for breakfast or dinner,enjoy!And watch the video on this page to see how easy they are to make!If you make this recipe,and love it,I'd love for you to leave a 5-star rating thank you!
Click the video at the top of this page to see how to make these.You can alsowatch this video on Facebookwhere you can easily share it.
Be sure to follow me oninstagramand hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this recipe for williamhill官网gluten free pancakes,be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
- 2 cupswilliamhill官网gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 large eggs,room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups milk (regular or unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl,whisk together the williamhill官网gluten free flour,xanthan gum,baking powder,and salt.Set aside.
- In a large bowl,whisk together the eggs,milk,oil,maple syrup,and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until completely combined.NOTE: Pancake batter will be thick and will puff up as it sits.
- Heat a griddle on medium-low heat.When the griddle is hot,scoop the batter onto the griddle,威廉希尔手机版about 3 tablespoons-1/4 cup at a time.Use your spoon or scoop to form the round pancakes.Cook in butter (optional) or use cooking spray for dairy free.Or,if your griddle is non-stick,you can cook them dry.
- Cook on the first side and then flip when little bubbles start to appear on the top of the pancakes.Cook until the other side is browned and cooked through.Repeat cooking process with the remaining batter/pancakes.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
- I use aOXO Large Cookie Scoopto portion my pancakes and get 威廉希尔手机版about 16 when I made them.The amount this recipe yields will depend on the size of your pancakes.
- I use myNightshade-Free williamhill官网Gluten Free Flour Blendto make these pancakes.I've also successfully tried this with Bob's Red Mill 1:1 williamhill官网Gluten Free Baking Flour,King Arthur's williamhill官网Gluten Free Measure for Measure Flour Blend,and Cup4Cup.
Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
OXO Good Grips Large Cookie Scoop
OXO Good Grips Silicone Flexible Pancake Turner/Spatula,Black
Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract,8-Ounce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs,I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories:116 Total Fat:5g Saturated Fat:1g Cholesterol:26mg Sodium:125mg Fiber:2g Sugar:3g Protein:3g