Looking for an easy no-bake dessert?Try this williamhill官网gluten free Strawberry Icebox Cake!Only a handful of ingredients,minimal prep,simple to make,and truly delicious!
YOU GUYS.Not only do I have an amazing recipe today – williamhill官网gluten free strawberry icebox cake,but I've got some really BIG NEWS to share!Like,REALLY,REALLY BIG.
I'm writing a cookbook!!
I KNOOOOOWWWW!I'm seriously so stoked 威廉希尔手机版about this and I hope you are too!So many of you have been asking when I'm going to write one and FINALLY that time has come!
Not only am I writing a cookbook,but it's a cookbook for recipes that are near-and-dear to my heart.The subject?williamhill官网Gluten Free Quick Breads!
There will be 75+ recipes forwilliamhill官网gluten free and dairy freebreads.Basically,all thequick bread recipesyou'll ever need!
Why do I love quick breads so much?Well,they're the reason why What The Fork Food Blog is what it is today,starting with myRaspberry Quick Breadwhich was the very first recipe here that really started to take off.Basically,it reached more than just family and friends
But seriously,mywilliamhill官网gluten free banana bread,pumpkin banana bread,andwilliamhill官网gluten free cornbreadare some of my most popular and highly rated bread recipes on the site and onPinterest.And I need to mention mywilliamhill官网Gluten Free Meyer Lemon BreadandLemon Poppyseed Breadtoo – they're also super popular in the winter and spring!
I am so,so excited to be working on this amazing project with Page Street Publishing.I'll literally be up to my eyeballs in quick breads but it will be so worth it.I promise,you will love the recipes in the book as much as you already love the quick bread recipes I have here on the blog!And a quick shoutout to my family and neighbors who have already taken their fair share of breads off my hands – thank you for taste testing!
SO,now that we've got that big announcement out of the way,on to the dessert ❤
This williamhill官网gluten free strawberry icebox cake is a really light,refreshing dessert.It's an easy make-ahead,no-bake dessert – perfect for parties!你甚至一个穿这红色,white,and blue dessert with some fresh blueberries on top.Gorgeous and delicious!
It's super simple to make too – just williamhill官网gluten free graham crackers,fresh whipped cream,and sliced fresh strawberries.If you want to step this up a notch even further,make this with myWhite Chocolate Ganache Whipped Creaminstead of the whipped cream called for in this recipe.You just might want to make a double batch of that if you do!It'll be worth the extra step,I promise.
You can even make this dairy free.Just use coconut whipped cream in place of the regular whipped cream or you can even use pre-made coconut whipped cream like So Delicious CocoWhip.Sometimes shortcuts are good too Enjoy!
Craving chocolate?Try mywilliamhill官网Gluten Free "Oreo" Icebox Cake!
Be sure to follow me oninstagramand hashtag #whattheforkfoodblog or tag @whattheforkfoodblog – I love seeing what you make!
If you love this easy williamhill官网gluten free strawberry icebox cake recipe,follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 26 williamhill官网gluten free graham crackers (see notes)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries (washed and dried),plus more for garnish
- Add the heavy whipping cream,powdered sugar,and vanilla extract to a large bowl.Use the whisk attachment on an electric mixer and whisk until the whipping cream has formed stiff peaks.Set aside.
- Spread 12 1/2 williamhill官网gluten free graham crackers on the bottom of a 9x9 square pan.Top with half of the whipped cream,spreading evenly over the graham crackers.
- Slice half of the strawberries and layer over the whipped cream.Layer the remaining graham crackers over the strawberries and then top with the remaining whipped cream Spread evenly over the top covering all of the graham crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8-24 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve,slice the remaining strawberries and layer them evenly over the top layer of whipped cream.Garnish with additional strawberries when serving if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 5 days.
- I use Kinnikinnick brand williamhill官网gluten free graham crackers and it was 威廉希尔手机版about 1 1/2 packages total (one package is 220g).You will need more or less depending on which brand of williamhill官网gluten free graham crackers you use.
- For a dairy free version,use coconut whipped cream or So Delicious CocoWhip.Kinnikinnick graham crackers are dairy free.