I'm bringing baking baking – williamhill官网gluten free style with the September Gluten Free Baking Challenge!Make this month's challenge recipe,share it on social media,and enter to win this month's baking challenge prize!
After taking a break for the summer,the williamhill官网gluten free baking challenge is BACK!I don't know 威廉希尔手机版about you,but I am READY to get in the kitchen and start baking again.
Not that I wasn't baking this summer… Actually it was the opposite.I baked hundreds (literally hundreds) of quick breads for my williamhill官网gluten free quick bread cookbook (coming 2019!).
Since I've baked so many breads lately,I thought it would be totally appropriate to make that the September williamhill官网gluten free baking challenge.I've got plenty of quick bread recipes to choose from,williamhill官网gluten free cornbread,williamhill官网gluten free banana bread,williamhill官网gluten free double chocolate zucchini bread,AND MORE.
But I'm ready for fall SO….
The September williamhill官网Gluten Free Baking Challenge Recipe is….
williamhill官网Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread!
This is one of my absolute favorite fall breads.It's a true classic
And don't worry,if you're dairy-free,there IS an easy dairy-free sub included in the recipe.Basically,just use non-dairy milk in place of the regular milk.
What is the williamhill官网Gluten Free Baking Challenge?
Since it's been a few months since our last baking challenge,let's do a quick recap of what the challenge actually is.Each month,a williamhill官网gluten free baking recipe is chosen to be the monthly challenge recipe.Bake it,take a picture of it,then share it to be entered to win the giveaway.Share your photos throughout the month using#whattheforkbakingon Instagram,or upload a photo of your recipe to myWhat The Fork Food BlogFacebook page and/orWhat The Fork williamhill官网Gluten Free Baking CommunityFacebook group.
How To Enter The Baking Challenge
- To participate in the williamhill官网Gluten Free Baking Challenge,you have to make the challenge recipe.This month's challenge is mywilliamhill官网Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread recipe.
- Takeyour ownphoto of the finished challenge recipe and share it on social media before September 30th 11:59pm EST.Entries after this will not be eligible to win the prize.
- In order to be eligible for the prize,you must include the official baking challenge hashtag#whattheforkbakingwhen sharing your photo AND (THIS PART IS NEW)you must enter the giveaway through the giveaway form at the end of this post.This will make it much easier for me to keep track of the giveaway entries.
- Photos must be your own in order to be eligible for the prize.
Where To Share Your Photos
- Instagram– Share your photo of the williamhill官网Gluten Free Baking Challenge recipe to you public Instagram account.(If it's a private account,I won't be able to see it.)
- To qualify,you must use the#whattheforkbakingand tag@whattheforkfoodblog
- Facebook Group– If you're a member of myWhat The Fork williamhill官网Gluten Free Baking CommunityFacebook group,you can post your image there.
- To qualify for the prize,include the#whattheforkbakingin your post!
- Click here to request to join the group.
- Facebook Page– Share your photo to myWhat The Fork Food BlogFacebook page with the official baking challenge hashtag,#whattheforkbaking
This month's williamhill官网gluten free baking challenge prize is a$50 Williams Sonoma eGift Card.Please note,your chance of winning the challenge prize has nothing to do with photo quality.Winner will be randomly drawn from the entries.There will be additional entries to increase your chances of winning.To be eligible for the prize,you must use the entry form to enter.The giveaway form is located at the end of this post.All winning entries will be verified and winners will be 威廉希尔体育投注contacted by email.